We will follow state guidelines with approval from local entities. We want to do whatever we can to protect our community and especially our elders while meeting in person. Normally, we don't ask people to stay home from church, however, if you or someone in your home has a cough, fever, is feeling sick, or is on quarantine- please do not attend. We hope you will join us online!
Guidelines for the service in a PDF document upon request. Here are the highlights:
1) Church will be sanitized. Pews are spaced out 6'. All books removed from pews - bring your own Bible and hymnal - if you need a Bible or hymnal you can take it home and bring it back with you the next time you come.
2) Households should sit 6' from one another (before, during, after service). If the sanctuary is full, with proper spacing, people will be seated in the church basement.
3) Music will be limited to specials (no congregational singing indoors.) Will have plexiglass mounted at pulpit.
4) Masks are encouraged and will be provided. Elders an immunocompromised people may be seated in side room or basement if they like (tv in basement will provide a live feed of service).
5) Children's Church will be in the Auditorium (Kindergarten-Grade 5). Nursery for ages 0-4 will be in church basement (Parents supervise),
6) Will continue to broadcast on FB for those deciding to stay home.
7) Offering baskets will be carried by ushers, not passed hand to hand.
Sign up to hear what's going on at UECC!